If you’re looking for a grill that is ready with a turn of a knob, and can grill your meal in a short amount of time, gas grills are your perfect match. These grills are usually powered by propane or natural gas. This grill can cook thin and think cuts of meat hot and fast. However, with lower temperatures and more time, you can also grill more delicate items like fish, vegetables, and chicken.
At Streets, we have Firemagic, Lion, Blaze, AOG, and Primo gas grills. Choose the right grill for you from our wide variety of options!
Compare your options below…
We Offer Many Different Gas Grills!
BUILT WITH PASSION.
OWNED WITH PRIDE.
Fire Magic offers grills that deliver the ultimate in beauty, performance and durability with a wide range of features, sizes and fuel options.
Browse their different options for Gas Grills below!
The grill for the people who demand the absolute finest in design, capability, and performance.
Exceptional engineering and construction come together to deliver unparalleled performance.
Proudly Crafted In The USA With These Outstanding Features:
- All high-quality 304 stainless steel construction resists oxidation and corrosion
- Best warranty in the industry – lifetime warranty on cast stainless steel burners, cooking grids and stainless steel housing
- Heavy-duty, stick-resistant Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids provide an optimal heating surface
- Advanced heat distribution system featuring proprietary stainless steel Flavor Grids that minimize flare ups common with briquette systems.
- More cooking area than other same-sized grills lets you easily cook an entire meal all at once
- The most BTU’s per square inch with control to cook up to 1,000 degrees and down to 200 degrees – sear a steak and bake a cake.
- All gas units compatible with Natural or L.P gas – field convertible
- Unique “5 Ways to Cook” system allows you to grill, sear, smoke, rotisserie cook and even charcoal grill
- Compact grease collection system prevents grease fires and provides safe and easy clean up
Lion Premium Grills offer 2 luxurious stainless steel gas grills — the L75000 which features 4 burners and the L90000 which showcases 5 total burners — that are crafted from only the highest quality materials. Their premium grills are stacked with a wide range of options and are designed and manufactured by experts to provide the user with the ultimate grilling experience.
Blaze Grills offer a combination of solid engineering, quality stainless steel construction and commercial-grade cast stainless steel burners to help ensure your Blaze Grill will last for years and provide maximum performance. And with other great features like a ame stabilizing grid to minimize are-ups, heat zone separators for better temperature control and a flame thrower ignition, it is easy to see why our Blaze Gas Grills are one of the best value BBQs on the market.
Removable Heat Zone Separators
- Heat zone separators help seclude a cooking area to maintain varying temperature zones.
Heavy-Duty 8mm Stainless Steel Cooking Rods
- Durable 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize your searing capabilities.
Push N’ Turn Flame Thrower Primary Ignition w/Backup Flash Tube
- Simply push in the control knobs and ignite each burner individually.
Perforated Flame Stabilizing Grids
- Designed to minimize are-ups, the perforated ame stabilizing grids also serve as excellent protection for the burners below.
304 Stainless Steel Components & Double Lined Hood
- Heavy-duty stainless steel components allow your grill to last a lifetime.
Commercial Grade Cast Stainless Steel Burners
- Each burner delivers an impressive 14,000 BTUs of cooking power.
American Outdoor Grills are designed and manufactured in the USA by RH Peterson, the same company that brought you Fire Magic Grills. American Outdoor Grill Built in BBQs are budget friendly and perfect for any island in your back yard or patio. Depending on your cooking needs, choose between two series and three popular sizes, 36″, 30″ and 24″ models.
The “L” series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that does not require batteries. It also includes interior halogen lights (controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit) ideal for night grilling. Requires 120 Volt AC power.
The “T” series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self sufficient grill with a clean looking front panel.