If you’re looking for a smokier, more traditional grilled taste, charcoal grills are the way to go. You can adjust the flavor by using different types of charcoal – ranging from Applewood to Hickory, because charcoal emits strong smoke flavors that impact food more the longer it cooks. These grills are great for searing food because of their direct infrared heat. With temperatures of up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit, these grills are great for cooking steaks and lamb chops crisp on the outside while keeping them red or pink on the inside.
At Streets we offer you a variety of Charcoal Grills. From companies such as Firemagic, Blaze, Primo, and Kamado Joe, you can find the grill that is perfect for you.
Come To Us To See Our Wide Variety Of Charcoal Grills!
BUILT WITH PASSION.
OWNED WITH PRIDE.
High performance charcoal grills are available in a variety of models including Built-In, Portable, Post Mount and Drop-In. Fire Magic® delivers quality and style to the charcoal grill enthusiast.
Proudly Crafted In The USA With These Outstanding Features:
- All high-quality 304 stainless steel construction resists oxidation and corrosion
- Best warranty in the industry – lifetime warranty on cast stainless steel burners, cooking grids and stainless steel housing
- Heavy-duty, stick-resistant Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids provide an optimal heating surface
- Advanced heat distribution system featuring proprietary stainless steel Flavor Grids that minimize flare ups common with briquette systems.
- More cooking area than other same-sized grills lets you easily cook an entire meal all at once
- The most BTU’s per square inch with control to cook up to 1,000 degrees and down to 200 degrees – sear a steak and bake a cake.
- All gas units compatible with Natural or L.P gas – field convertible
- Unique “5 Ways to Cook” system allows you to grill, sear, smoke, rotisserie cook and even charcoal grill
- Compact grease collection system prevents grease fires and provides safe and easy clean up
Blaze offers 2 charcoal grills to choose from. The Aluminum Kamado Grill and the 32″ Charcoal Grill.
BLAZE 20″ CAST ALUMINUM KAMADO
Blaze introduces the industry’s first kamado grill made out of solid cast aluminum up to 1 1/4″ thick! The unique all-aluminum design provides unparalleled durability, and the same outstanding temperature control and heat retention kamado grills are known for. Also, the non-porous grill body allows for the use of any charcoal or wood fuel, as well as any ignition method or material for the lighting of charcoal without worry of damaging the unit or absorbtion of materials into the grill housing. The Blaze kamado’s cast aluminum body, stainless steel cooking grids, hinge, and all other parts are covered by a lifetime warranty
BLAZE 32″ CHARCOAL GRILL
Blaze features an affordable commercial style charcoal grill designed with your outdoor BBQ desires in mind. The Blaze charcoal grill features precision cut, 304 stainless steel components which bring the promise of lasting durability to your outdoor BBQ!
Our fleet of ceramic grills is designed to fit everyone’s outdoor cooking needs. From our flagship Jack Daniel’s Edition Oval XL 400 to our classic round Kamado. Every Primo grill is made to be a primary outdoor cooker, but any of them can be added to a built-in outdoor kitchen or to complement an existing grill or smoker. To give you an idea of the size of our grills and cooking area, we’ve rated them based on the number of steaks that can be grilled at one time.
An ancient, Asian-style grill, the kamado is a thick-walled cooker that imparts rich, smoky flavor to meats, fish and vegetables. Relatively unchanged for centuries, air flows through the grill’s ceramic body and out its vented dome, chunk charcoal comes to life as smoke and heat. Kamado Joe® is proud to draw on that tradition, modernizing the grill’s classic style with unparalleled craftsmanship, innovative accessories and a range of flexible cooking surfaces.